Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Wednesday, 16 June 2010

ANNOUNCING.....New Design Team Members

We have added new members to our Design Team...but before we introduce them I would like to thank all of you who applied.  It was a difficult decision as all of them were certainly worthy.  Some great blogs and awesome projects.

Now we would like you to meet our  newest members (in no particular order)


I am Tina, 38 years old, married to Darren.  We have a beautiful dog called Tommy.  I live in Kent, England.  I am an accountant by day, but for fun I love to craft.  I have been crafting most of my life.  I started with knitting when I was younger and knitted toys.  I have been paper crafting for about 4 years now.  I love all sorts of paper crafting, card making, scrap booking, altered art.  I love to use my melt pot and have made some jewellery.  I use digi images often for my cards and love to colour them with Promarkers, they come to life.  I use stamps too and have created some canvas art along with other hanging projects.  I love to try new things and have lots of friends who inspire me.  I am looking forward to doing the same for others.

Danielle  -  Paper Creativity

I am a happily married stay at home mom, living in Connecticut. My children give me a lot of inspiration for my projects, I try to see things thru their eyes and appreciate the small details.Scrapbooking is more then a hobby for me, it’s a lifestyle that I sincerely enjoy!  I'm very honored to be a part of the Daisy Doodles design team!


.My name is Monika Reeck, 37, am married to Stefan and we have two little sweet sons name Kevin (6) and Adrian (3.5). We've lived in Munich, Germany since our wedding in 2001.
I am from Indonesia and have two little sisters.
I've been making cards since 2003 and got into stamping in 2008 when my DH bought me my first 3 Fiskars Clear stamp sets, and now I am addicted.
I love to create and join every challenge theme every week.
I started blogging 29 April 2009 since I love to create and challenge myself.  My Blog name is: http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.com/
I am so happy that you choose me to be on the Daisy Doodle DT. 


These next 2 gals are a Mother/Daughter team who share a blog
Susan 

Hi, my name is Susan, 
I work with my daughters Emma and Jeni in our family bakery, 
that we have had since 1999 here in Manchester. 
My two girls and my fabulous grandson Liam mean the world to me and we 
try to get together as often as possible for outings to craft shops 
and the movies whenever we can.
Emma and I created the Two Pink Ladies blog to showcase our creations, 
and to hopefully learn off others little tips and tricks.
I have been involved in crafting since being a little girl, 
all my family were very crafty people, so it was easy to learn off them as I 
was the youngest.
I love all forms of papercrafting and have been making cards and 
papercraft items for as long as I can remember. 
My other interests are, scrapbooking, embroidery, sewing, dressmaking, 
movie watching and reading


Emma
Hi there! 
My name is Emma. 
I am a baker confectioner/cake decorator. 
My Mum, Sister and I own a little bakery in Manchester – 
this is our eleventh year in business!
I have one fabulous son Liam, who is 14 this year.
My passion for papercrafts started over 8 years ago, 
I love cardmaking, scrapbooking making projects and gifts. 
My Mum and I decided to start our blog The Two Pink Ladies this year 
to show what we create and be a part of this wonderful blogging world!
My other interests include, being a fitness queen!, 
reading, sewing, crochet, embroidery, watching loads of movies, spending time 
with my family and our fabulous cats!

We are so thrilled to have all of these ladies on the team and are looking forward to working with them and seeing their projects.  Stop by their blogs and say hello!!

WELCOME LADIES!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to choose me as DT Member...cant wait to work with you all ladies...hugs..Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited about this new challenge, so pleased that we were chosen as DT members for Daisy Doodles. We can't wait to work with all the other girls!!
    Love and hugs
    Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the girls know I am soooooooooooo excited xx Looking forward to working together xx

    ReplyDelete