Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Monday, 19 July 2010

Challenge #13 and Winner of "Recipe"

Before I tell you about this weeks challenge I want to announce the winner of the "Recipe" Challenge #12.  The recipe was to use 1 ribbon..2 patterned papers..and 3 brads.  I would like to thank everyone who entered.  All of them were really awesome cards.  The Winner by random pick is ......................................
Maria Matter 
and here is her gorgeous card
Well done Maria and Congratulations!!  Please send an e-mail to daisydoodlescc@gmail.com with challenge winner in the subject line to claim your prize.

But that's not all...Miss Daisy has chosen her pick for a prize also.... and her pick is


Congratulations Mary.... 
Jules was so pleased to see one of her images used that she wants to give you a prize, too.  Contact her at daisydoodlescc@gmail.com with DD prize in the subject line to claim yours.

Now on to our current Challenge #13
This challenge is "Here Comes The Bride"
We want to see your wedding projects.  You must use a digital image.  This challenge will end on Sunday August 1 at 7:00 PM  EST.

The Design Team has some awesome inspiration for you.  We also have Guest Designer this time so let me introduce her to you.  
Beth

My name is Beth Colella.  I'm a stay at home mom of 4…. (nope make that 5 with my husband). I have a zoo when it comes to the animal dept. (1 cat, 3 dogs, 1 frog, 1 hamster, 4 hermit crabs, and tropical fishthat are multiplying quickly). Three of my friends are responsible for getting me involved in card making and I thank them for it since I now have something to do in my free time. It’s a challenge for me because I had a stroke in 2006 that affected my eyesight, but… if you put your mind to it, you can do anything. I love making gifts and cards for people just to watch the joy they have for that special home-made gift.  Life has a lot of speed bumps and if I can put a smile on someone's face with one of my creations, that makes my hobby even more enjoyable.  Besides my cards, I love to go fishing, boating, sailing, camping, and traveling. My most favorite place so far is Maui . If I could, I'd move there in a heartbeat. 

Here is Beth's card followed by our DT's awesome cards. Click on their name to go to their blogs and see the details.

Beth (Guest Designer)










How is that for inspiration?!?  WOW!  Now it's your turn...can't wait to see what you come up with.  Get your projects in by Sunday, August 1 at 7:00 pm EST.

3 comments:

  1. Great cards DT. What inspiration. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me play with all of you. I love each and every card that you all make. Nothing like finding talent all in one spot!
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you girls have made some really gorgeous cards, fab

    Babs x

    ReplyDelete