Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Saturday, 17 July 2010

Here’s a challenge for you!

Really struggling with a name for this set, there are 12 stamps in it.

Watch the animation to see all of them :)

I need as many suggestions as possible, there may be another set to come ;)

Same deal as last time, leave a comment below the post  with your name choice and the winner will receive the stamp :)

I hope it's as hard to choose this time as well, lol.

Good luck!

 

xmas

15 comments:

  1. santa's selection box
    daisy doodle's selection box
    daisy doodle's christmas selection box
    Santa's digi selection box
    that's all I got... lol! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about Christmas fancies. (like the little bun selection). :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about Christmas Memories. They reming me of my childhood and all the great things I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. " 'Tis the season"

    Great images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas Sweetness.... would be what i named it


    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, what about ...

    "All I want for Christmas .... " .

    It reminds me of everything I love about Christmas - Santa, robins, stars, gingerbread men - just everything :o) xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about

    Grandma's Christmas Goodies
    Good Ole' Christmas Cheer
    Christmas Traditions
    Smiles of Christmas

    Beth

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. My suggestions are...
    Oodles of Doodles for Christmas
    Christmas Magic
    Signs of Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. What about "have a smiley Christmas" as the characters are all so cheery. Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi what about Christmas Fun or All About Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there
    How about "Winter Jollies" or "Cheers to Christmas" or "Christmas Cheers"
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. How about
    Christmas friends

    ReplyDelete
  13. How about: Did someone say Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I got another name for the set, so I deleted the previous comment ;)

    How about :
    "Jingle Box"
    or
    "Mingle with Jingles"
    I like the second one better... sending jingles to my ears..lolzz
    Hugs, Neeti

    ReplyDelete