Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Friday, 30 July 2010

New DT Member

Hi everyone !   Danielle has had to leave our Design Team.  Her little boy is very sick and she needs to concentrate her time with him.  We'll miss you Danielle!! :(

We have a new member to introduce you to.  
Welcome Sharon!!

I am 39 but will celebrate the big 40 on 20/10/2010!!! I am married with two boys, Jay and Ryan who are 11 and 7 respectively. I have worked in the bank for 23 years next month(far too long).  Since having the boys I work 24 hours per week which leaves me time to squeeze in some housework around my crafting lol!


I started crafting after making my wedding stationery in 2004. Have been addicted to stamping for the last few years and just this year have really gotten into the digital stamps.  I live in Inverness in the North of Scotland, not far from Loch Ness. Have never seen Nessie though. I am really excited to be on the DT and look forward to meeting and getting to know everyone.
Shazza

You can visit Sharon at her blog TIME TO CRAFT.  Go and see her beautiful work and say hello.  We look so forward to working with her.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the welcome, shame about the photo lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shazza xxxxxxxxxxxx So pleased you are here xx

    ReplyDelete