Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Tuesday, 13 July 2010

We have a winner!!!

We now have a winner for 'Name the stamp'
I have chosen the 'Simple elegance' suggestion by jennruggeri75
Thanks to everyone yet again for their input, I love how so many of you help out.
I have added some bells and a banner to the cake to make a set.
I hope you like it :)

Jenn can you please mail us daisydoodlescc@gmail.com and we'll get the set sent out to you :)
Here's the preview of the set

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I am so exicted!! All of the names were great, it must have been hard to choose. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete