Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Thursday, 22 July 2010

Winners announcement!

Hiya all :)
I'm pleased to announce the winners of the Ahoy! treasure hunt and the name me Christmas images.

1st the TH, there were 2 of you who did all that was requested and got the right answers to the questions.
As I am such a nice person, lol, I decided that I would award the prizes to both of you :D
The winners are DQ and Stacey Walker
You win the Ahoy set and a $5 GC



Can you both please mail me @ daisydoodlescc@gmail.com, for your prizes please
Congrats girls and thanks to everyone who played....watch this space, there maybe something in the pipeline that you will ant to play with again :D

Now the winner of the Christmas images is.......

Bosenberries
Can you please mail me @ daisydoodlescc@gmail.com for your prize
I loved the selection box idea, I just shortened it to DD's Selection Box :)
Again, thank you to everyone else for your ideas, keep playing, you could be a future winner!

Hugs
Jules
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations all the way around...
    DQ and Stacey for the Treasure Hunt Contest winning answers. Good luck deciding which images you want with that GC!!!!!
    Bosenberries for the fab name of the Christmas set that I can't wait to have and "ink up"!

    ReplyDelete