Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Monday, 16 August 2010

Challenge #15 - Yellow and Cream or White

It is time again for a new challenge.   This Challenge is to make a project using the colors Yellow and Cream or White.  
You must use a digital image.  If you use a Daisy Doodles Digi Image you will be entered in the drawing 2X.  The winner will receive a gift certificate to the Daisy's Digi Doodles Store.    This challenge ends on Sunday, August 29 at 7:00 pm (EST).  

The Design Team has come up with some fabulous cards for your inspiration.  You can click on their names to visit their blogs.











Some great cards!!!  We can't wait to see yours!!  
Get your entries in by Sunday 29th August at 7:00 pm (EST) 

5 comments:

  1. Great DT cards, I hope my entry has enough yellow on it if not please delete it. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for a SUPER FUN challenge! The work from the DT is AMAZING:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time with one of your digis and your challenge. Great cards from the DT. I think yellow is my favourite colour, but not one that I have used much for cards. Thanks for the challenge and have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to all of you. May be you found error link on my card (number 2).
    so you can klik this link:
    MY CARD

    thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for this challenge, I hardly ever use yellow, but I quite like it!!
    thankss
    Paula x

    ReplyDelete