Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Monday, 2 August 2010

Saddle Up Pardners!!! Blog Hop/Challenge







Blog Hop and a Challenge with a  "Western" theme ..... Card +1.  Both will run through Sunday August 15 at 7:00 pm EST. And a 25% off Sale at the Store, too.

Thar's a new Sheriff in town.   Freddy and Hoss have been travelin' through the Badlands to get here and they need your help to save the town!
Here's what ya need to do:
  • Visit each of the Design Team Members Blog.
  • Leave a comment mentioning the hop to let us know you were there and are playing along.
  • Each Blog beginning with this one will have a letter highlighted somewhere in their post.  Collect the letters as you go.  
  • When you have all 12 letters unscramble them to make the 2 word phrase.
  • The last letter will be found at the store (the last stop) where you will find out what to do.
The Blog Hop/Challenge is a Western Theme ...Card + 1.  Make a card plus one other item of your choice.
The Winner of the Blog Hop will win the "Freddy Goes Western Digital Stamp Set".  This is one awesome set.  Check it Out!!!!! 


So follow Freddy and Hoss to the rest of the DT Blogs and see the incredible projects they have come up with.  Your next stoP on the trail is Joanne aka Nellie ..The Angel of Tombstone.  I know she has something awesome for you!  Skedaddle on over and see what she has.

Here is the list of DT Blogs in the correct order.  If you get lost or make a wrong turn you can come back here to get back on the trail.

Joanne aka Nellie Cashman
Tina aka Cattle Kate
Susan and Emma aka "Doc" Susie and Lottie Deno
Lawren aka Pearl Hart
Cec aka Annie Oakley
Monika aka Poker Alice
Sharon aka Mollie Johnson
Jane aka Calamity Jane
Mary aka Stagecoach Mary
Rhonda aka Belle Starr
Miss Daisy's aka Kitty LeRoy

These names are real female legends of the Old West.  If you are interested in learning more go HERE.

And don't forget to get your "Western" card plus one other item entered in the challenge (below) to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate from Daisy's Digi Doodles Store.  For inspiration visit the Design Team Blogs listed above.




9 comments:

  1. I'm glad to finally be able to join what you hold here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that set of stamps, so I'm going to hop along to try to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun... I'm hopping along, pardner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool idea...I guess I`m off to hop along now! xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I am hopping along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really fun hop. I'm on my way.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guess I'm going to hop now...lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just completed your hop and added my card and project in. They are shown on my blog in separate posts, so I've entered both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've Hopped, created, and emailed my guess on the clues. This was really fun and dare I say, Very Challenging. Loved It!

    ReplyDelete