Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Thursday, 14 October 2010

Help needed again :)

I need a name for this stamp set :)



Same deal as last time, leave a comment below the post on my blog (not here) with your name choice and the winner will receive the set :)
Hugs
Jules
xxx

6 comments:

  1. OK ... I am not eligible to play but I just wanted to say I LOVE THIS CAR!!! How cute! You go Miss Daisy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about CAR-azy, for a name. Love this set, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my name might be a little silly; "The Doodle Bug" or "The Daisy Bug. Your image is really very cute.

    TFS, dj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls for the comments :D
    Any chance you could leave the comments on my blog please, so these wont get lost :)
    http://daisydoodlesstamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since i can't win...Driving Miss Daisy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AND yes, I left a comment on the other blog too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete