Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Friday, 15 October 2010

We have a winner!

Thank you all so much for your name suggestions, I really appreciate it :)
The winning name I've chosen is 'Doodle Bug'
So congratulations go to dj1952, who will receive the set as her prize.
(dj please mail daisydoodlescc@gmail.com, so we can send you the prize)

I decided to add 2 more bugs to the set, one for the girls and one for the boys, 
as well as the plain one to decorate as you like :)
It's in store now for just $3!!
I hope you all like it!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I just purchased/downloaded mine. I hope to make a card with this set over the week. A good friend of mine loves bugs and his bday is coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your custom Cheryl, I appreciate it.
    I would love to see what you make with the set :)

    ReplyDelete