Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Monday, 8 November 2010

Challenge # 21

WOOHOO!   Time for another Daisy Doodles Challenge.  This time our theme is "Land, Sea and Air" .    It can be any form of transportation by land, sea or air.  Think Planes, Trains, Automobiles ... or even a sleigh!?!    The winner of this Challenge will receive their choice of 3 stamps from:
Bonibleaux Designs

Bonibleaux Designs carries all of your crazy "Dude" image needs. We bring you guy images and ideas for those hard to make cards for the "Dudes" in your life. Guys aren't about flowers and fluff. Guys are our heroes, our fighters, our beer chuggers and bug squashers. 
Bonibleaux Designs bring you Manly Man images for your cards and gift ideas. We are all about the "Dudes" here.
Come and play with us.  The rules for our challenges are in the right side bar.  Without further ado let's see what the Design Team has for your inspiration.  For this challenge you must use either a Daisy Doodles or a Bonibleaux image.
First let me welcome Paul our Guest Designer for this challenge.  And Ladies.... I must say we are in awesome company!!  You must visit his blog http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/  










Now it's your turn .... let's see your creations.   

**Reminder - for this challenge you must use a Daisy Doodles OR a Bonibleaux Image**


2 comments:

  1. Girls take my link out LOL I totally misread the rules and need to redo my card! It's not a DD or a Bonibleaux Design but it will be - so if you could remove my first link I'll finish my new card and relink!!! Sorry for the hassle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I as well did not read the rules for this entry correctly...please remove my submission. I don't have any of the stamps required for this challenge so I will catch you on the flip side.

    Hugs,
    Jaggs

    ReplyDelete