Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Monday, 31 January 2011

Challenge #27

It's that time again!  Time for a new challenge.  This challenge is "Red and a Sentiment"  ....using a sentiment as your focal point.  Miss Daisy has a free set of Valentine Sentiments HERE for you to use.   You must use a Daisy Doodles product on your project.  The winner by random pick will receive a Gift Certificate from Daisy's Digi Doodles.

Here is what the Design Team came up for you.








Enter your project here.  Remember to go and get the free Valentine Sentiments from Daisy's Digi Doodles.




3 comments:

  1. I love all of your images and the many cards made by your design team and followers. I would love to be able to purchase and download freebies, but my computer will not allow me to do so. I am commenting on here as I can't even go through the contact us on your site. I have tried changing the security (against my husband's wishes with our new computer) but it will not change from med/high. Do you have any suggestions? You may e-mail me at marla@lagoski.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have re-submitted my entry for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've linked my card again x

    ReplyDelete