Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Thursday, 24 March 2011

Welcome Lucy and Jacqueline

I would like to introduce you to our new Design Team members.  

 Jacqueline of  Made by Jacqueline


My name is Jacqueline.  I work full-time in the engineering field and my crafting is my escape.  I have taken over one of the spare rooms and transformed it into my craft room.  I love to add to my blog and make handmade cards and paper crafts.  I have been making cards and such since 2007 – it all started with a birthday gift and a crop class.  I have just starting using digi stamps and well guess I’m hooked.  My favourite crafting tool is my cricut.  I am really excited to be a part of this design team.



"Mom to 4, working outside the home as well, stamping/crafting is my outlet, my relaxation away from the craziness of the everyday. I have been crafting for well over 20 years, stamping for 13 of those I recently discovered Digi Stamps, instant gratification....."

We are very pleased to have them with us.  Stop by their blogs  and welcome them.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the crazy place ladies, glad to have you on board

    Looking forward to getting to know you both and to see what you get up to crafting

    Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete