Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Tableau Tuesday and NikkiByrne



We have a volunteer to be a Guest Designer!
 NikkiByrne has the number ONE spot.
She will be DD's  first Guest Designer of Tableau Tuesdays.
She will grab our attention and show off her style right here at Daisy Doodles
Starting May 9th.
To be sure that every one sees her creations we are asking Nikki to
create not only two Daisy Doodles Challenges,
but we have something special in mind on Tuesdays!
The weeks that some in between the Creative challenges are Free weeks
for the Design team. The DT makes cards but we haven't posted them until now!
Our Tuesdays are going to be Tableau Tuesdays and Nikki will be featured in two in May.

Without further ado, I would like to introduce... NikkiByrne

I am a mother of 2, Theo 6 and Jake 19 months.  i am on an
elongated maternity leave!  and still haven't gone back to work and am
relying on my very supportive husband to support my very expensive
hobby!.  I have been crafting for years, but gave it up when my
youngest was 6 months as my husband and I moved into a school as
boarding parents.  I then restarted casually about 4 years ago and
since my youngest was born I have been entering challenges as often as
I can.  I am now on 2 design teams.  One stitch at a time.  And
Gingerloft.  I will also be guest designing at Kenny K's Krafty girlz
challenge at the end of May.  I love to craft and make anything
really, as it keeps me sane with only  a 19month old in the house all
day for company and a husband who is always working until gone 10 at
night! although I love him to bits it does get a bit lonely in the
evenings with no one to talk to!! My blog site is  www.nmcardcreations.blogspot.com
Please come and visit and leave loads of comments as I love to read
them. 

Daisy Doodles is fortunate to have Nikki. She is one busy MOM.
Monday, May 9th NikkiByrne will share her DD creation with us, for the
'Color Is Fun' challenge.
Then on May 16th come on back for Tableau Tuesday for more of NikkiByrne.

Here are some of Daisy Doodles DT cards for you to peruse:
Rhonda used the 'Up, Up, and Away' and the matching papers.
Both are available in the Daisy Doodles Store....just click on the store badge on the right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joanne made her Free Week card using 'AHOY', a great pirate set that you can 
find under the Freddy series or under Men and Boys in the store.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joanne's got one more for you, the sailboat in 'Summer Fun'.
It's a big set with 10 wonderful sunny images.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Jacqueline used the "Handbag'' for her free week card and it can be found
in the store under Miscellaneous.
ED Note: right now the handbag is FREE in the store.
Perfect time to buy get it!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy opted for the 'flower pot' and just like the others can be found in the DD store, this one under Spring and Flowers...wonder if it's on sale.

AND Clare made an ATC for this week..her free week.
Like all handbags, this one is very versatile!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daisy Doodles thanks you for your support and hopes you come back for more fun
On Mondays for the fortnight challenges,
and on Tuesdays to see the TABLEAU!!!!
Hugs and best wishes from the Daisy Doodles Design Team!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment