Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Saturday, 28 May 2011

Proud to Announce


There's a new face on our Design Team
Kary
I'm just a girl who loves stamping and card making madly!  I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (most part of the year) and I'm an Accountant/IT consultant who is taking life easy, working part-time at the moment. Eleven years ago when I went to Kentucky for work,  I met a Stampin' Up lady who introduced me to the world of stamping and card making.  It's like my whole world was transformed!  I am absolutely thrilled to meet so many crafting friends online who share the same passion.  I think my card making style is pretty simple, and I enjoy colouring a lot.  I am delighted to join Daisy Doodles' team and I look forward to lots of crafting fun with all of you.
Kary may be found at Papercrafting & Travels
I think the backdrop of Kary's photo is beautiful.
Do you know where she is in this photo?
What country?
(I know that she is on a boat.)
Check out her blog .....perhaps she'll tell you!!!!

Welcome, Kary!!!!!
And we need to add right here and right now, Kary's Memorial Day Challenge card.
Thank you, Kary, and welcome aboard the Daisy Doodles Design Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment