Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Tableau Tuesday #6


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 AND we're BAAAACK!!!!
Tableau Tuesdays is back and to celebrate the month of July
we have a delightful young guest designer....
DRUM ROLL .........PLEASE       
INTRODUCING
Liz Gorka

sitting here with her Mom
 Liz is the proud owner of her blog "Crafts by Liz"

Hi!  My name is Liz.  I am 9 years old.  I started crafting because my mom crafts and I thought it looked fun.  So I started myself.  My mom helps me a lot with my blog.  I like animals, fencing, softball, and reading.  My softball team won our local championship.  I have 2 dogs and a parrot.  
Did you see her bookmark on the challenge blog?
Well, here it is for you right now.
She used 'SunBEEm", colored and then cut it out and attached to her die cut circles.
For Tableau Tuesdays Liz used "From Me To You, Freddy"
and made this adorable card.

Have you entered the Daisy Doodles Creative Blog Challenge yet?
 Summer Fun is open til Sunday evening.
Here are some of Daisy DT cards for this week. 
Sammi of Sammibug Fame, our newest DT member. 
Sammi used a new stamp "Wedded Bliss" to make a wedding journal/planner.
Then there's  Joanne's  'Bloomin' Potty'
AND you don't want to miss Tina's 'Wedded Bliss"

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Liz, Great job!
    My daughter-NiMu loves to make cards with me, too.:)
    ~darling Ho

    ReplyDelete