Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Monday, 18 July 2011

Winner - Challenge #37

Thanks so much for all of the fabulous entries.  I am always amazed at the talent of those who enter.

Our challenge this time was "Summer".  I am doing things a little different this time in choosing the winner.  (Just because I can ... LOL)   DH and I are on vacation this week.  We are visiting our oldest son and 3 Grandchildren.  We arrived and officially began our vacation today.  My lovely Granddaughter is leaning over my shoulder so I asked her to pick a number for the winner.  She picked  ..................................

#23  Lorraine A.
with this delightful card

Congratulations Lorraine!!!!
Please email us at daisydoodlescc@gmail.com with "Winner" in the subject line to claim your prize.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Lorraine! What a gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow !! thank you !! :-) I am thrilled that your Grandaughter picked my number :-) A big thank you to her :-)

    I will email you now

    Thanks for your lovely comments Joanne and Rhonda on my card :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete