Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Tableau Tuesdays #8


Need to thank our past guest designers for the great inspiration that they
provided to all our Daisy Doodles participants and the DD Design Team.

Big hugs and thanks to the very first, Nikki Byrne, in May.
June we had great stuff from Sammibug, now one of our very own members.
July, we had the very talented Liz Gorka, the 9 year old phenom.
August brings us Stephanie and she has been bringing inspiration as a guest
designer for months now. She answered our plea for a temporary designer while so
many of our team members were taking some time off.
Well, now, Stephanie, here is your light, your time to shine.

Introducing Daisy Doodles August Guest Designer...

My name is Stephanie Landon.  My husband Steve and I live in Ohio.  I grew up in Erie, Pennsylvania.  We have 2 dogs (Brittany and Buster) and 3 cats (Maxine, Midnight and Simon).   I just completed my 9th year of teaching.  I have always loved to craft.  I started scrap booking after getting married.  In the last couple of years I discovered card making, stamping and digital stamps.  I also enjoy cross stitching and knitting.
I am very excited to be Guest Designing for Daisy Doodles this month.
My Blog:  http://craftyteacher-stephanie.blogspot.com/

 Here Stephanie has chosen the images from Baby Stuff in the Daisy Doodles store to
alter a photo frame that she found in at one of her LSS.


And for some inspiration from the DT
Tina and the birdhouse

chose the Fairytale set...comes with papers, 3 images, and clip art.

Joanne
and the boat, clouds with sun from the summer Fun set




1 comment: