Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Tableau Tuesday #10

To enter the challenge #41 'Anything Goes'/ 'New Moon' click HERE.

Daisy Doodles and Tableau Tuesday introduces
Mandy, our guest designer for September.
As I am sure you have all heard this and most of you feel it.....
September has arrived way too quickly!!!
Most of the kids are back in school already, and
new routines have settled into our lives.
My name is Amanda Cruxton although I am known as Mandy or Made by Mandy in the crafty community. I am 39 years young and feel so lucky to be able to still love colouring in after all these years :) I have been with my husband for 22 years.
I have been crafty ever since I could use children’s safety scissors! I have dabbled in quilting, dressmaking, crochet, knitting, embroidery, cross stitch and since November 2002 pretty much exclusively card making after seeing a demo at the NEC. I have been blogging my cards since May of 2007. I love taking part in the challenges and the blogosphere is a constant source of inspiration.
My signature style is bright and colourful. I like to make unusual cards and adore using pretty papers. I’ve never been happy with the stamped images I produce so digi stamps have been an amazing way of improving my card making skills. I love the flexibility of resizing and combining images. I can also experiment with different styles of images that I wouldn’t have purchased as a rubber stamp.  

Please, every one stop by Mandy's blog to say  "HI" and see all of her wonderful colorful creations. 

Here is just one of her cards for today's post.


Daisy Doodles Design team also has some cards to share.
Here's the cheeky devil

chose Wedded Bliss

1 comment: