Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Tableau Tuesday #12

For the current challenge #43--Canada's Thanksgiving please click                            
                                                    HERE


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
October is here and Daisy Doodles has a new Guest Designer for you this  fabulous Fall month.


Introducing Lawren from Ahobby-Holic

Hello everyone, my name is Lawren Fowlkes. I live in Central Florida, land of Mickey Mouse and it is hot, hot, hot here right now.
I have been crafting for a long time. My first craft was sewing, my mother taught me at a young age and I have been sewing ever since. I eventually got into scrapbooking and that seemed to take over my hobbies.
I have one daughter who is usually the subject of most of my scrapbooking. I have been scrapbooking about 10 years and card making for about 4 years. In addition to my paper crafts I also, crochet, knit, read fiction books and hoard paper crafting supplies.

Here's Lawren's first GD creation using Bearing Daisies.
One of the newest images in the Daisy Doodles Store.

More fabulous creations from some other Daisy Doodles Design Team members----







No comments:

Post a Comment