Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Monday, 30 January 2012

Winners of challenge #51

I have to say, I am gob smacked by the amount of entries this challenge received!
I want to thank you all for entering and showing us all your fab entries :)

As there were so many, I decided to have 3 winners. 
I will make this a regular feature if we get 100 + entries in future challenges.

Now the winners.
Congratulations to Kevin (McCrafty's)Rose C and Ciska 
Here are their winning cards, aren't they gorgeous?

Kevin

Rose C

Ciska

Will you all please have a look in STORE and choose 3 (single) stamps that you would like.
Mail me @ Daisy's with your choices and I'll get then sent straight out to you :)
Thank you again to everyone who played along!
xxxx


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thank you very much for picking my card as one of the winners! Congrats to the other two crafters as well :) I will be having a look at the store pronto and you can expect a mail from me very soon :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the winners, I am chuffed to bits.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful surprise to find my hearts card listed among the winners of your wonderful challenge! It means a lot to me. Thanks. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete