Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Monday, 12 March 2012

Challenge #55

Time for another Challenge ...... This Challenge is "Tie It Up".  We want to see ribbon or cord on your project  .... and you must use a digital stamp.  Check out these cards from our Design Team .....




Now it's your turn :)  Using a digi image and ribbon or cord get your project linked up for a chance to win.



2 comments:

  1. Fun challenge. I love to use cord and ribbon on my cards. Great inspiration by the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used seam binding on my second entry, I hope this is okay!
    Great DT samples & fab challenge!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete