Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Name me and win me :)

Here is my latest design and I decided to  have another 'name me to win me' :)

I need a name for this image.

.Any ideas???
Please feel to leave your suggestions below.

I'll accept any suggestions before Friday 9:00am GMT:)
The winner will be contacted asap after this date.

*You can enter a max of 2 names*

Got those thinking caps on??
Good luck :)
xxxx

17 comments:

  1. Spring Honey Bun :-) or Daisy Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he should be called Harvey :c) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flopsey or Daisy.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she should be called "Floodle" or "Fern" lovely design

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon as I saw this image the name of "Harold the Hare" Popped into my head so I think I will stick with that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he's a Barney definitely! Smiles.. and he's adorable.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks like a Cleo to me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I think he looks like a Darwin, so Darwin with Daisy
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How about Maxwell with Daisy,,,, or Scruff...
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't know if I am too late for this but 'Daffodil' came to mind xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi I think the name should be "Buttercup the Bunny" x

    ReplyDelete