Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Challenge #66

This challenge is going to be short one, it will end on Monday @ 10:00am GMT 
I have to do this as hubby has decided to whisk me away on hols, so I wont be here to do the post and award a winner....sorry.
The next challenge that will be posted will be on the 10th Sept.

This challenge theme is 'Back to School' I still shudder when I hear those words lol
You can make anything you like as long as it's got a School theme.
The girls have outdone themselves this time, their creations are awesome!
I hope you drop by their blogs for the full information on how they made them :)
Here are the finished results









2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun challenge - I hope you have fun on your holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge. Lovely work by the DT's. Thanks


    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete