Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Monday, 12 November 2012

OMG!


I decided to have a rid out of my card making stuff, I never use it and a lot of it is untouched :(
After a quick jump up the loft, I found this lot. I dread to think what else I'll find if I really went looking.
It's all going up for sale, I need some pennies for Santa lol :)

 99% of them unused, still have price labels on them
 same stamps, took 2 pics cos of lousy light and flash

Still in cellophane

Some still in bags and some still have prices on them.






 Just noticed the box is upside down lol (unused)


More inks (some still sealed)


Embossing powders (hardly any used)


Still in packaging 











4 comments:

  1. Oooh - cool schtuff :-) Where are you going to sell these coz I am interested in the Rose Corner and 3 Ivy stamps from the first picture ?? :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i would like to buy them!!
    send me details on the following e-mail address:
    schitrarao1992@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing powders - I live in maryland. Email me about the cost: cgsayssomethingloudly@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete