Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Monday, 17 December 2012

Challenge #74

Challenge #74 is the last challenge of 2012, we will be back with our next one on January 7th.

For this challenge we're concentrating on those who have Birthdays in December, especially around the Christmas week.
As it's my Birthday on the 19th and we had little money (nothing changes lol) as I was growing up, I didn't have much as Christmas was just around the corner. I was always grateful for what I did get though, I especially looked forward to the pens and colouring books I got, I'd colour in one and Mum would colour the other...happy days :)
I often wonder how many others had the same thing happen to them.
It was hard enough to juggle money for my parents as it was without the added expense of 2 lots of pressies within a week (3 including my bro's)

Anyhoo, I'm wittering.....to recap, the challenge is Birthdays at Christmas.
I really looking forward to what you have to show us for this one :D

Here what the girls have made for us :D

Mandy


Vicky


Emma


Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment